Sunday, January 29, 2012

Goals 2012

Hey Peeps!back from MIA once again.Hopefully, i'll stay active tis time.

Happy New Year + Happy Chinese New Year to all.2012 will be a awesome year esp for me.

Im gonna ORD this year and starting on my career soon. Im all ready to step into another crucial yet cruel phase of my life but definately better than the current. I look forward to every start of the new year becos it's time to set some goals for myself. A form of motivation and pressure to live on every single day to make it happen but i believe in 80% effort, 20% luck. this year should be sui sui 100% since the fengshui master on tv saying Snake year is 5 Stars luck.HAHA.very proud of Snake this year becos most of the years keep fan tai sui lo. Shall feel the Chakra this year!

1. Listen More, Talk When Needed ( I need to learn more from other's experiences)

2. Work Hard On My Savings ( It's not the amt that matters because i can do alot in life by making this a habit)

3. Shall have an overseas trip (this time not Msia alr pls. MaybeTaiwan?Bangkok?)

4. Books ( Reading more books on other's success to self-build my very own)

5. Girlfriend ( Im so proud to say that i just want things to stay as it is. Its more than enough for me with this girl around)

6. Family ( Need to stop spending all my time in room with my computer and spend some time in the living room with them. Random meal dates is just a call away)    

7. Friends ( Making the effort to plan activities. Shall look at the good instead of the bad anyway, this r/s is long enough to know all the patterns alr. hahah)

8. Gambling  ( this can never be a career. Just another alternative for spare cash. Go easy on this.)

I guess im done with mine, now is time for u guys to set some goals for yourself. Lets work towards a better us in 2012!CHEERS!

             

No comments:

Post a Comment